Saturday, July 23, 2005

Automated Response

I am going to the pacific northwest over the next 8 days. Hopefully I'll have some interesting bits about Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, or Powell River, B.C., to share when I get back. In the meantime, download a chunk from a recent Underworld concert at the Exit Festival in Serbia that was broadcast on BBC. There is some new stuff in there in the mix and it sounds sharp - some of the folks on the Dirty messageboard think it sounds like drum and bass, but you can decide for yourself.

2 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey speaking of free things try blingo for free translationfree, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my plastic surgery for man blog site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home